Monday, April 25, 2011

The Impossible Astronaut

So this past weekend I was home for Easter...but that is not what I want to talk about.

What I want to talk about is the new episode of Doctor Who! Oh my God, there is so much to say! First things first, the beginning of the episode when Rory and Amy are at home talking and going through everyday life. It is adorable. Then the invitation comes and I have to say, those were clever.

There are many theories floating around about who the astronaut that "kills" the Doctor is, but mine is that it is Amy and Rory's daughter. That would just be something. I have heard people say it is River, but I think River kills someone else. I have also heard someone theorize that River IS Amy and Rory's daughter, but I don't think that would work very well.

The last thing I want to talk about is The Silence. Yes, the aliens are called The Silence. The whole concept of people forgetting them right after they look away is genius! It makes sense that no one has ever talked about them before and how they could be spreading everywhere unknown. I am dying as I wait for the next episode.

2 comments:

  1. "Then the invitation comes and I have to say, those were clever."

    ARRRGGHHH!

    (***Singular / plural mismatch sends the Grammar Nazi into convulsions***)

    Show sounds pretty cool, though.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, shut up. The invitation comes to their house, but there were MULTIPLE invitations total. Also, the show is awesome. It is on Netflix. You should watch it.

    ReplyDelete