Friday, October 8, 2010

MIdterm Over

Right now I'm in my dorm de-stressing from my history midterm. Yikes, that thing was scary. I stayed up studying for it all week and now I'm glad it's over. Overall I think I did fairly well, I know I missed six points for sure, but hopefully that is all. I'm thankful it was the only midterm I had and that it is now the weekend and my fall break starts on Wednesday.

If you read this you probably know me personally and if you live in my hometown you will be seeing me in less than a week. Are you pumped? I am! Over the break I will be spending time with my mom and grandparents and brother on Thursday, will be spending an entire night with my best friend on Firday, will be spending time editing things with my father, and Sunday I will be returning to school.

I have no set plans for this weekend and that's just fine by me. That is all I have to say for today, as brief as it is.

2 comments: