Monday, March 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen Bit my Finger



The above image has been deemed the "Charlie Sheen bit my Finger" look. It occurred to my cousin, Rick, who was over today that he could take "Charlie Bit my Finger" and make it about Charlie Sheen. It was exceedingly funny at the time, and I feel the picture will make me laugh for a long time.

Let's talk a little bit about the man of the hour, Charlie Sheen. As many people know, Charlie has been having some drug issues and saying the craziest things instead of owning up to it. He has been saying he isn't doing anything but winning, and the only drug he is on is "Charlie Sheen". Of course almost everyone else can see how insane he is. He talks about "winning" almost constantly, and it should be known that he is not fully comprehending the meaning of the word. I know that his sayings are pretty humorous, but I think we also need to take into consideration the fact that he needs our prayers. Clearly he isn't in a right state of mind, and if he continues this way he will die. This kind of thing is not meant for anyone and as Lent starts we need to remember all of those who are suffering.

On another note, I am now on Spring Break and will be in my home town until Sunday. If you want to see me just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Sheen? That word 'winning' you keep using, I do not think it means what you think it means.

    ReplyDelete