Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Day, Big Day

For those of you who remember me putting up this website: http://www.giveforward.com/sofias-eating-disorder-treatment-fund I am here to inform you that Sofia starts treatment today. The funds are at about 26% currently and she still needs the rest. I have gotten a peek into Sofia's life through my correspondence with her on her blog and I have come to find she is a very amazing and inspirational. I am wishing her the best of luck in her recovery and will keep all of you updated.

On the other hand, tonight I'm starting a weekend retreat at the Catholic Center at my university called Awakening. I don't know exactly what will be going on, but I do know it will be amazing and most likely life-changing. That being said, I won't be in contact with the outside world until Sunday afternoon. So if you want to talk to me, then would be the time.

Hope all of you are doing well!

1 comment: