Friday, July 16, 2010

The Denial Twist

This blog is going to be all over the place today because I’m going to be making some of it in the car. Aren’t you happy for the moving blog? I am. I love vacation, all parts of it. It means time away from the stresses of everyday life and lets me spend time with my family. Sure, they’re nuts, but so am I. They put up with me better than most people and I love them for it.

We keep passing my cousins’ car. I believe it’s an ongoing joke, to pass each other and wave. We have all these crazy little traditions that are carried out throughout vacation. One that we started a few years ago is making fun of my mom for saying that the trees in other states were “different”. I just did this, and it’s still funny. Another thing we do, well the girls around my age, is have Magical Nights in the room we have in Gulf Shores. There are no better times than those nights. One of the things the families do as well is we take turns making dinner for everyone. This is always good because most of my family is wonderful at cooking and I take full advantage of it.

We're at the Embassy Suites now, so I'll wrap this one up. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well...the trees ARE different. At least, they're different trees...right?

    ReplyDelete