Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day

So, I've completed my first day of college courses and it wasn't as horrible as I thought it might be. I was able to get to all of my classes on time and even early. In my math class I was able to talk to my teacher about not having my book yet and she was very nice about copying pages for me. Then I went to my history class where I realized I had the wrong version of the book. Now I have to order a new one and sell the one I have. FUN? No. But psychology was fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of the semester.

I had lunch with my roommate and some girls from my floor. It was fun and I got to know them a bit better. Now I'm sitting in my room listening to Armoured Bearcub and smiling to myself about the fact I completed my math homework. Yes! I'm not sure what I'm going to do until the bbq at the Catholic center at six thirty but I'll probably get out of my room for at least a little while. That's pretty much all I have to say for the day.

1 comment: