Saturday, August 14, 2010

Starbucks Blog

I bet all of you are wondering where I am posting from? STARBUCKS! That's right, I decided to be one of THOSE people who sit at a table with some iced coffee and their laptop and type things because I want to look important. That's not true.

I'm at Starbucks because the people at Beauty Brands were already watching me and my big bags because I look like a shoplifter. I bet you all are shocked that I'm not a shoplifter. I had a consultation about correctional hair dyeing at Beauty Brands and my mother couldn't pick me up until after four. So I told her that I'd be at Starbucks. I'm mostly here for the internet though because I hadn't been online since Thursday evening. Yesterday I woke up at six thirty so I could be dropped off at my grandparents' because my car still isn't fixed, and I was to have lunch with my grandpa. After said lunch my cousin Amanda took me to my friend Rose's house. We had so much fun talking and goofing around that I didn't fall asleep until after two. That wasn't a good plan though because I had to wake up in time to be picked up at nine fifteen.

At that time my mother took me and my sister to a baby shower for my cousin. That was a lot of fun and it gave me a chance to see some of my relatives before I leave on Friday. My cousin Theresa took me to the library because we wanted to watch Saved tonight, but tragedy of tragedies, they didn't have it. She then dropped me off at Beauty Brands and that leads us to where I am as I type.

The moral of this post: don't judge the people typing at Starbucks, they might just be desperate for internet connection.

1 comment:

  1. Starbuck's RULES...I'm drinking a Grande Quad Latte at this very moment. EP.

    ReplyDelete