Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh Yeah, College

Hey, followers! You want to know where I am? Well, I'm in my dorm room right now. I just spent most of these, well at least half of these past twenty-four hours moving in. I have all of my stuff set up and I have internet connection. This is really all I need: books, music, internet, computer, and coca-cola. I could live like this for a very long time. Well, I suppose that human contact and showering, and food is necessary. But for the next few hours I will stay in my room. Because I am tired. Last night we had this thing called Play Fair which was just a huge ice breaker type of thing where we got to meet a whole lot of people from our class. It was a lot of running. Then today we went to get last minute things from Wal-Mart and came back to the dorm. My family left then and my roommate, Crystal and I got lunch and walked to where our classes would be. It was a lot of walking.

I suppose that's all I have to tell you about college so far. I know, not that interesting, but at least I typed something, right? Well, I'll let you know when my life gets interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Rock on, eager young mind.

    (That's a movie reference. Hint:Russell Crowe.)

    EAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now I will be able to contact you more frequently through the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete