Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rest in Awesome

If you didn't know, I'm a member of a vast group of people spanning all across the world know as Nerdfighters. No, we do not fight nerds, we are nerds that fight to increase awesome and decrease the level of world suck. Being a Nerdfighter can bring you into the company of some of the most awesome people you have ever met/seen online/followed on Twitter.

One of the people I have come across was a girl named Esther Earl. Esther is high spirited and awesome girl who turned sixteen at the beginning of August. She influenced many people in Nerdfighteria as well as the HP Alliance which is a charity that consists of Harry Potter fans. This morning when I awoke I had received five tweets from various people informing me of very sad news.

At around three this morning Esther was taken to heaven after a long battle with cancer. I am still shocked when I think about how energetic she was, even last week in her Youtube videos. Needless to say, Esther will be strongly missed.

Rest in Awesome, Esther Earl, you deserve it.

2 comments:

  1. :'-( Sorry for your loss of a friend, love you for the tribute you wrote.

    Don't 4get 2B awesome,
    dd

    ReplyDelete