Thursday, August 12, 2010

Submerged

Life without a car: Day 3. Today I got to type a whole lot. Yes, this was mostly because I didn't have anywhere to go, but other than that I'm actually having thoughts that relate to the characters and I'm sort of getting into the narrator's mindset. You see, this girl is sort of a tough, accept no crap sort of person. Her best friend is her next door neighbor and he is very emotionally dependent on her. He doesn't make a whole lot of his own decisions and he depends upon her to fight a lot of his battles. Since I'm not doing a whole lot of my own things I'm starting to submerge myself in theirs and that's why I'm getting a lot more typing done. Subsequently I can't think of a whole lot to blog about.

Tomorrow I will be getting out of my house and hopefully will have more to say.

1 comment:

  1. My dear, while you were worrying that you had nothing to blog about, you wrote 155 words.

    And it sounds like you've got some good story focus going on, and that's rarely a bad thing.

    Peace, love, and Elvis Presley.

    ReplyDelete