Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Never Cry Quotes

Last night I watched Saved with my cousin and I thought it would be cool for people to tell me their favorite Saved quotes because it has many classic lines. What I got in return was a bunch of people telling me their favorite movies to quote.

This included such classics as The Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Heavyweights. It also included ridiculous suggestions such as Marley and Me.

I realize that I shouldn't expect anything more from my family. Their idea of culture is going on vacation. They also only think about Spanish in terms of ordering Mexican food, it's the same for Chinese. I guess that's part of the reason I read so much and watch so many diverse movies. I want to break the mold some of my family has set before me.

I know some of this was in humor, but seriously, there's a point when you've clearly crossed the line.

My thoughts go out to my friend who put down his dog on Saturday. This might help some of you realize that your comments didn't quite work the way you wanted them to. RIP Ginger, 13 years was a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment