Thursday, April 8, 2010

Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Washing Machines

Yeah, sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I have a legitimate excuse. I had to read! It was absolutely necessary and if you can't see that, I don't think we can be friends...I'm just kidding, of course we can be friends.

You see, I pre-ordered this book Will Grayson, Will Grayson on Amazon.com over the weekend and it arrived yesterday while I was waiting for the new washing machine to get to the house. Yes, I was waiting for the washing machine. You see, my mother couldn't be home to sign for it, so about three periods into school I get a text from my mom telling me that I should go home because the washing machine people will be there in about forty-five minutes. So I went to the office due to a "migraine" and called my mom who told me to go home. So they gave me a pass and home I went.

Now, I am not going to ruin this book for you because I believe you all should read it. But I will tell you that it is super amazing. If you don't like a lot of cursing, you may not appreciate it as much, but I have to tell you it is hilarious. I almost couldn't put it down long enough to watch Heathers last night, but of course "a best friends work is never done", so I had to. Not really, I really wanted to watch Heathers. I highly suggest that movie as well. But not for those who can't understand dark, sarcastic humor.

Well, I guess that's about all I have to say...I should probably go to the library and find something else to read. Oh, by the way here's a link to the book: http://www.readingrants.org/2010/01/15/will-grayson-will-grayson-by-john-green-david-levithan/

No comments:

Post a Comment