Friday, April 9, 2010

Playlist April 5-9

Monday- Happy by Brandi Carlile: I really didn't do too much on Monday, but something made me really happy. I miss those days when not doing anything could be enough.
Tuesday- No Floods by Stefani Germonata: I had to work on Tuesday, but it was worth it because working makes me those paychecks. I always get really hopeful on days when I work because I imagine what life will be like later and I feel unstoppable.
Wednesday- I Don't Want to Wait by Paula Cole: I picked this song because of the title. I skipped posting this day because I couldn't wait to finish reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It was AWESOME.
Thursday- My Little Corner of the World by Yo Lo Tengo: I took some time on Thursday to look at this old website (shelfari.com). I felt as though I'd slipped back into some other time and place. Somewhere that was mine, but part of something bigger at the same time.
Friday- No Sleep by The Faders: I feel like just doing wild and crazy things right now. Who knows...I might just stay up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment