Thursday, April 1, 2010

There's a Wall There

Sorry I have been so terribly neglectful lately. No, I haven't given up on my blog or been too busy to post...I've been suffering from Acute Authoring Absence aka Writer's Block.

That's right, I haven't been able to write anything in almost four days...it is killing me! I hate the fact that I'm leaving you hanging here, but the words just aren't flowing like they usually do.

The main reason I am posting today is to ask for prayers for my grandpa who is currently in the hospital. He had an episode on Sunday, thought it wasn't that bad, and decided not to go in to see a doctor until today. They had him go to the hospital for testing, and he was then admitted. I hope he's okay. Please, please, please keep him in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment