Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry everyone, Friday there was no playlist because I went on a retreat. And you can be mad all you want, but the retreat was amazing, so I don't care.

Have you ever had to give a talk about something really personal to you? This weekend, I had that experience, and let me tell you, it is hard to do. It is difficult to get up there sometimes and say "this is what I've been through, and this is how I was able to work through it." I am the only one giving the Hurting and Making Up talk on the Luke 18 retreat in two weekends, and this weekend was our planning retreat. I felt as though I was going too fast, but when it was over I was glad to have it off of my chest.

That's what talking about things can do for you. After my talk was over we had another talk and then adoration. I love adoration. The feeling I get from talking about things that are troubling me is intensified one hundred percent when I give myself over to God in adoration. You see, God knows what you're feeling and when you decide to give it to Him, just like I talked about before, it's simply amazing.

I have to say farewell now, I'm getting distracted by showtunes. ("doing number 17, the spread eagle!"), that was for SC. Here's to having a great Holy Week and my Youtube video getting over 2,000 views!

No comments:

Post a Comment