Friday, March 12, 2010

March 8-12 Playlist

This post is short and late. I'm sorry for this. I was at my grandparents house eating fish fry and listening to stories from my grandpa, some I have heard quite a few times.

Monday: Manic Monday by Reliant K- yes I just had to do this one. Not only because it has Monday in the title, but my Monday was totally insane. Call me if you want actual details.
Tuesday: Elvis is Gonna Shoot You by The Chaotics- I felt like yelling and screaming to this song played by the band of a guy I almost dated. The song gets so stuck in my head!
Wednesday: Let Me Fall by Alexz Johnson- by this point I was feeling as though I had made it through most of the week, why not just continue through the rest of it. Let me be and I can make it through. If you let me be, I can fly.
Thursday: My Back Pages by Bob Dylan- It seems like when we were younger we had so much more planned for ourselves. You don't think about that until you get blasts from the past like I did Thursday.
Friday: Hype by Tegan and Sara- This song talks about letting go of all inhibitions and just sinking your toes into the sand of life. Live in the moment. Let everything be the way it is and just go with the flow and give it your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment