Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love My Life!

Sometimes you have a day that at its completion you think "I love my life." Today has been one of those days for me. I can say that honestly because this is one of the last things I'm doing tonight. *Yeah late night blogs!*

I have to say though, that I wasn't so sure I'd have a good day today. It was a bit hectic from the start because I have been waiting for some test results from my doctor which I had decided not to tell you guys about until I got the results, giving you only little things to go by such as the "keep your fingers crossed" in Tuesday's post and the fact that I wanted someone to commiserate with me Monday morning right after I had the test done. I am, by nature, a very nervous person and have been freaking out ever since the test Monday morning. I get this freak-out gene from my father who had been freaking out as well, and in fact couldn't actually see me until I got the results back to see if I had any tumors or not.

Good news everyone, I have NO TUMORS!!!! That's right, crossing your fingers and giving it to God really works. I really love all of my friends who have been so good to me this week, and I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment