Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Description

Earlier in my blog I had talked about not judging people because of one thing, now I want to go back, and try to describe myself by just using some of the things I have in my room. Some things people have are very generic and could belong to anyone, but when things are brought together they describe a person and what they like. That is what I'm trying to do with this post.

Gangar: On top of the computer in my room sits a little purple Pokemon with sparkly nail polish on him.

A Bible: On my little nightstand thing is the Holy Bible marked in certain chapters.

Jelly Belly Dispenser: On my bookshelf is a Jelly Belly dispenser filled with beads because I ran out of Jelly Bellies.

Hello Kitty Lamp: I have a Hello Kitty Lamp that smokes when I turn it on because the current lightbulb has green nail polish on it.

Glass Coke Bottles: I have two glass Coca Cola bottles from Oberweis because I think they look really cool.

So, do these things describe me? If you need help, I'm a nerd (Gangar, Hello Kitty), who has a strong faith (Bible), and is fairly random (Jelly Belly Dispenser, Glass Coke Bottles).

No comments:

Post a Comment