Monday, March 8, 2010

Whatever Happened to Predictability?

I am a huge fan of things I used to love growing up. Whether it be books, movies, TV shows, music, foods, anything that I liked as a child, chances are, I still, probably secretly, like it now. I like knowing how the familiar books and films I loved when I was younger end. Knowing that the Babysitter's Club stays tight and Luca and Stacy do somehow wind up together even though she's thirteen and he's seventeen still makes me happy. The fact that the Tanner family stays in their small San Fransisco house together through eight seasons and Michelle eventually remembers who everyone is, man, that's great stuff. Then there's The Nanny. Maxwell and Fran were meant to be and if anyone says different I will claw their eyes out. I've believed all of these things since I was little.

I have also had a huge love for these little snacks known as Dunkaroos. Yes, these are the little cookies shaped like kangaroos that you can dunk into cups of icing. I remember many an afternoon sitting and eating Dunkaroos and thinking that life couldn't get any better. It was believed that these snacks had been discontinued, but just the other day one of my friends was eating them in her lunch. I asked her where she had purchased them and she said Walgreens. I went to my nearest Walgreens, and upon investigation, found no such food item. I was horrified. It is now my mission for the week to find them. If you see these items, tell me immmediately! Don't let childhood be ruined!

No comments:

Post a Comment