Friday, March 19, 2010

March 15-20 Playlist

Monday: Breathe by Anna Nalick- This is about taking things as they come, you can't change the way things go or rewind. I had to wait and just see how things would go. Sometimes just breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Tuesday: Moon Shadow by Kate Rusby- This song talks about a friend who lets the singer sleep. She knows that no matter what, the friend will be there for her, like trusting in God to be there.
Wednesday: Time of No Reply by Nick Drake- This, was supposed to be the day I got my test results. They didn't come that day, QED the title no reply. I like the rhythm of this song because it's soothing and just indifferent to the fact that there is no answer. Sometimes you just have to live without knowing and you have to be okay with that.
Thursday: Wonder by Natalie Merchant- I have always loved this song and to some degree always felt it described me. The line "With love, with patience and with faith
She'll make her way" always seemed really cool and on Thursday, it just worked for me. I was tumor free, and I was making my way.
Friday: Where's the Toilet Paper? by Nicola Foti- This song is just ridiculous, and I am in the best mood ever. If you go to youtube and search the user SoundlyAwake, this song is his current video. It's comprised of tweets that he'd gotten the night before and just put together.

That's my playlist for the week hope you enjoy it and get some more songs for your collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment